Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday 9/3/08

Cardio only today
6:00AM
Elliptical:25 min total, 15 intervals x 15/45, 5 min warm/cool, 154AHR, 225 cals


STILL struggling with food here and there. Tomorrow I start classes so I'm banking on the fact that a new busy routine/schedule will keep me in line!

The biggest problem I'm having is trying to figure out how to feel like I'm not dieting, but then at the same time not eat 10 chocolate chip cookies. I think it is so much easier with that show date hanging in front of me to stay on track. Now I feel like I'm in a limbo mode, I want to gain muscle, but I can't gain to much weight. Lets see how it goes the next few days with school starting and all.

I'm going to try to start a club on campus for students and faculty to promote female bodybuilding. I know I would love to see a bigger turnout at the shows for fbbs, so maybe I can do a little something to help it along! If you have any suggestions for me I'd appreciate it! Of course I'll be pointing anyone interested in your direction for training!!

No comments: