Sunday, May 4, 2008

Weekly summary 4/27-5/3

I knew it was going to be bad, and I almost thought about skipping the check in, but I think laying it all out here is better. So after my doing great all day I ended up eating a whole bunch of stuff I shouldn't have (cereal, granola bar, honey roasted peanuts...it was bad.)
So my weight was in the morning 131.6 which means I hadn't lost any this week. Well after the little episode last night I was up to-
135.4!!!!!!!!! Holy crap lesson learned.
measurements:
chest-35.75
waist-28
hips-36
thigh-19.5
calf-14.5
arm-11
Pics (couldn't deal with the real suit this morning)
Anyway, like I said, lesson learned. I also found out that running is a great remedy for all this crap. I woke up this morning trying to put on a positive outlook and say that the past is done and over and this is a new day, but I still felt like crap, confidence down, etc. Went for a 45 min run and when I got back I totally felt like a different person. I feel so much better.
So are we changing things starting this week?

No comments: