Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekly Progress

So I've decided that I am going to continue with the weekly updates to keep me from losing too much control with my eating. After the show I ate everything and anything that wasn't nailed down until Tuesday night. When I woke up Wednesday I was done, really feel like I got it all out of my system and started back to clean eating. I'm so not sure what is supposed to happen with my weight now. I know we said no higher than 125-130 but this morning I am alreay 125.4!!! So is this still bloat from the 3 day feast? Should I try to "lose" it? Anyway, that is the weight, and here are the measurements:
Chest: 34"
Waist: 26"
Belly: 28"
hips: 34"
thigh: 19"
arm: 11.5" (would it be impossible for me to someday have 14" arms to match my calves?)
calf: 14"



 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: