Sunday, April 6, 2008

3/30-4/5 Weekly Summary

Good week but not great results. I really feel that I pushed hard this week and ate clean, resisted cookies and cupcakes that my son insisted on making!
Anyway,
measurements are all the same EXCEPT I must have been measuring my chest in a different spot because today it was up to 36 from 34 3/4. ugh.
Weight is also the SAME -makes me sooooo mad!!!! However I am known to stay the same for a few weeks and then drop off a lot so I'm not freaking too much.
I am so glad I went to the show yesterday. If I could just bottle the motivation I got from sitting in that audience I would be golden! However, it also got me a little down. I feel like I am never going to have enough muscle to be competitive...does everyone feel like that?
Did cardio 5x this week for a total of 1342 cals burned.
Here are the pics. I got brave and I'll start posting them in a posing suit instead of my forgiving bathing suit:

No comments: