Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday 4/25/08

No 4AM cardio for me today! Slept in till 5 :)
5:00pm-cardio and abs
Still waited until this afternoon to get it done. Wasn't going to do it at all because I wanted to run this week and I didn't want to do 7 days of cardio, but I had to do intervals. So I challenged myself. There is a street that is a pretty decent size hill in my neighborhood, so I walked to it (5 min) sprinted up the street, jogged around the block and repeated 4 times. Realized the jog around the block was too much so the 5th time I sprinted up I just turned around and walked down. Wanted to go 12 times like my intervals but there was NO WAY! I was done after 6!! Jogged/walked back home.
29 min total...207 cals burned. So I have a new challenge: build up the number of sprints I can do!!

And tomorrow no cardio :) YAY!

No comments: