Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, 4/11/08

So today was cardio only-intervals.
Time: 4AM
Elliptical-24 min, 12 intervals 15/45 189 cals.
Feel so good. I am really in a zone now determined to reach my goal. I've always been into those "transformation contests" you know, from fatty to fit person (unfortunetly I've had to transform like 3 times! LOL) Anyway, I was thinking about it and I am actually in another transformation contest with myself. I really want to look dramatically different than I did last August. Is that possible? It's hard for me to really believe right now but if you tell me it is possible I will believe it.
I really like the Recreate so far. Only taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I like the feel of the energy and alterness with no jitteriness.

No comments: