Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekly Summary 4/6-4/12

So, I've been struggling with the stupid scale for a while now. Even though I have been working really hard it just wouldn't budge lower than 136. So after last weekend when I got jazzed up at the show, I took everything up a notch. Trained harder, didn't eat over on ounce of what I measured...(I have my whole diet planned out on fitday down to the ounce and sometimes if I would go over an ounce or so I would let it slide but not this week) Anyway, I also wrote down on my log "I WILL be under 135 this week" Forget under 136 I'm shooting high. Anyway get on the scale this morning and BAM 134!!! Yay!
Measurements are pretty good too:
chest: 35.5, down 1/2 inch
arm 11.25 up 1/4
waist: 27, down 1 inch!
chest 36, down 3/4
leg: 19.75 up 1/4
calf 14.75, up 1/4

pics next week, hubby gets annoyed taking them every week LOL

No comments: